The rules of the Telemedia Act (TMG), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the privacy provisions of the Telecommunications Act (TKG) form the basis for the collection and processing of your personal data.
1. Collection and processing of personal data
- You can in principle get information about our services when visiting our website without any requirement to submit personal data. Your data will be used only if you disclose personal information voluntarily via our contact form or generally by e-mail.
- Personal data are items of information by means of which you can be identified. These include, in particular, your name, IP address, e-mail address and/or postal address. The data you submit are used only to respond to enquiries, to give you information in accordance with your query and, ultimately, for the purpose of fulfilment of contract in the event that you place an order. You can object to the use of your data at any time.
- Every instance of disclosure of your personal data above and beyond the stated purpose requires your prior consent.
- Chartisan ensures that your personal data are neither sold to third parties nor transmitted in any other way. Excluded from this are legal obligations to legally acting authorities and law enforcement agencies.
2. Data security
- Chartisan declares that our employees and vicarious agents have been placed under obligation to observe strict confidentiality and to comply with data protection laws and that chartisan has taken the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the implementation of the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
- Chartisan is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the transferred content in accordance with the state of the art.
- Chartisan is moreover committed to examining electronic data communications in accordance with the state of the art for any possible viruses or sabotage programs. 100% protection against viruses or sabotage cannot, however, be guaranteed, even if all due care is taken. The customer is expressly referred to a remaining residual risk.
3. Use of Google Analytics
- We would like to point out that our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).We would like to point out that our website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp ()” extension which ensures that IP addresses are processed in truncated form only to exclude the possibility of a direct personal reference.
- Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address first be transferred to a Google server in the USA and then truncated there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity for the operator of the site and perform further services associated with use of the website and the Internet. The IP address that your browser transmits within the scope of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and sent to Google and its further processing by Google by downloading and installing a browser plugin available at the following link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- By your use of this website you are declaring your consent to the processing by Google of the data collected concerning your person in the manner and for the purpose described above.
4. Updates and changes
- We would ask you to check whether you are aware of the applicable data protection statement before you use our website for information purposes or to submit an offer or to enquire about doing so.
Last revised: April 2017